Thermo Scientific* Shandon* Metal Block and Silde Storage
Perfectly storing what needs to be stored The high quality Thermo Scientific steel cabinets are ideal for the safe storage of microscope slides, slide filing wallets, processing cassettes, blocks and transparencies and are available in two sizes to cater for every conceivable requirement.
- The standard size for floor stacking is available in three colours, Blue, Green and two-tone Grey
- The MINI range, which is ideal for bench top use, is half the depth of the standard cabinet and is only available in two-tone Grey
- The Colourstack cabinets on page 74 are ideal for colourcoding your sllides as they are available with ten different colour drawer fronts
- All cabinets are completely sealed top and bottom to ensure dustfree storage and have a lip running the full width of both front and rear to ensure secure location when stacking. Each drawer is fitted with stops to prevent their accidental removal, however the drawers can be removed and relocated
- Base stands (available in black only) and coloured top covers are available for the cabinets. The base stand comes in a standard type and a heavy duty wheeled base type. The standard base tand raises the cabinets off the ground so that the drawers can be easily opened and the wheeled base stand can be used to mobilise a stack of cabinets
- The number of cabinets that can be stacked is totally dependent on the contents/weight of each cabinet as well as the floor capacity Blockstore Cabinet The Blockstore cabinet accepts processing cassettes, embedding rings and unmounted blocks up to 12 x 25 x 30mm.
- Eight drawers each divided into seven rows 30mm wide
- Available in three colours, Blue, Green and two-tone Grey
- Available in two sizes, standard and MINI (grey only)