Thermo Scientific* Precision* General-PurposeWater Baths
Thermo Scientific* Precision* general-purpose water baths consist of eight models, including dual chamber and shallow form, with analog or digital control. Easy-to-maintain, seamless-stainless steel interior chamber and epoxy powder-coated exterior are resistant to corrosion and chemical damage. Rugged, high-performance baths maintain water temperature from ambient to 95°C or 99.9°C (depending on model) with ±0.2°C uniformity (at 37°C) and ±0.1°C control resolution (at 37°C) with stainless-steel gable cover.
- Easy-to-use analog controls and hydraulic thermostat are ideal for applications in which temperature set points seldom change
- Backup high-limit safety thermostat
- Illuminated power switch
- Allow temperature set point with ±0.1°C precision at the push of a button
- Microprocessor control with bright three-digit LED temperature readout
- Automatic over temperature protection
- Gable cover: stainless steel for all except Models 181 and 281, which are polypropylene;
- Diffuser shelf;
- Spirit-filled thermometer (analog baths only).
- Temperature Control Resolution: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.2°C
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 95°C or 99°C
- Chamber: Stainless steel
- Cabinet: Epoxy powder-coated stainless steel