Eyela* PSL – 1810 Low Temperature Bath
- Low temperature bath with built-in strong magnetic stirrer designed for research work of process chemistry.
- The unit realizes long time stable temperature control event at ultra-low temp. 80 which cannot be obtained by dry-ice/acetone mixture or ice.
- The unit is designed so compact as to be used of fume hood.
Stable temperature control
- Dry ice can cool down in short time, but temperature is unstable. PSL-1810 maintains highly stable temperature thanks to vacuum isolation effect
Strong and stable stirring
- Built-in sturdy magnetic stirrer realizes powerful and stable rotation from low speed to high speed.
- Simultaneous stirring of bath and sample vessel realizes accurate reaction of low temperature organic synthesis
Lid cover for continuous operation (option)
- Minimizes the dew and frost, keeping -78 condition during continuous operation as long as 7 days