Labconco™ Precise Basic Glove Boxes
- One-piece molded, medium-density polyethylene shell.
- Dry powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure
- 1/4” thick laminated safety glass viewing window, 26.4” wide x 12.5” high, removable for loading equipment, with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Black, chemical-resistant work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- Interior ceiling-mounted electrical duplex receptacle with 5 amp maximum circuit load.
- Fluorescent lamp, 22 watts, with easy replacement from the top
- Switches for light and innermost interior electrical receptacle
- Approximately 13 cubic feet of interior space in main chamber
- Factory leak tested with a mass spectrometer while glove box is pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge
- Transfer chamber interior interlocking shelf of dry powder epoxy-coated steel