Biosan™ LMC-4200R, Laboratory Bench-top Centrifuge with Refrigeration (Medium Benchtop)
Laboratory bench-top centrifuge with refrigeration LMC-4200R provides temperature control of biomaterial during centrifugation. Temperature control of the so-called “cold-shelf” is a gold standard for enzymologists and cell biologists because it ensures conditions necessary for reproducibility of the sample preparation stage. Lack of temperature control at this stage can cause unpredictable results. LMC-4200R is a modern centrifuge designed for operation with microtest plates and tubes from 10 to 50ml.
- Effective way of acceleration and deceleration:
- Run-up time 15 sec;
- Run-down time, not more 30 sec;
- Efficient rate of chamber refrigeration: under 10 min;
- Maintenance of stable temperature during operation;
- User-friendly setting of centrifugation parameters (speed, temperature, time) and simultaneous display of both set and actual values;
- Safe operation is provided by a metal protection chamber and a case cover, automatic stop at imbalance (emergency shutdown, IMBALANCE displayed) and a lock keeping the lid closed while the centrifuge is running.
- Low noise level;
- Wide choice of accessory rotors