Thermo Scientific™ CryoMed™ Controlled-Rate Freezers
Easy Programming and Monitoring
- Chamber and sample temperatures and operation status simultaneously display on backlit LCD. Chamber temperature is monitored by fixed-mount Type T thermocouple.
- Sample temperature is monitored by Type T thermocouple with flexible cable (included).
- Pre-Cool step automatically begins temperature ramp when chamber and sample temperatures are equilibrated within 1°C.
- Audible indicators alert operator when hold time has elapsed.
- Operation continues if power outage lasts less than 10 seconds; audible/visual alarm sounds if outages last longer than 10 seconds.
- Modifiable access code offers added security.
LN2 Freezing System Components:
- Intuitive control panel and integrated thermal printer
- Dual solenoid valves that increase LN2 injection volume for precise temperature control and accelerated freezing for optimum cell viability
- Specially designed air handling system and liquid nitrogen ring that work in tandem for precise temperature control and uniformity
- Overtemperature protection on heating element
- Type 304 stainless steel – Exterior powder-coat finish
- Foamed in-place polyurethane insulation
- Bulb-style gaskets for tight door seal; PTFE heat-breaks to prevent door from freezing closed
- Front- and top-access models designed for human IVF and easy “seeding”