Thermo Scientific* Forma* Cryoplus Storage System
Sixteen preset audible and visual alarm combinations provide maximum product protection. Automatic defogger is incorporated into the manual fill index to improve visibility during retrieval.
- Precise liquid level control with over 16 parameters; with auto fill system
- Control panel is mounted on top for convenient access and easy touchpad programming
- Digital temperature display sensor is located under the lid; this indicates the highest temperature reading inside the tank
- 24 tricolor LEDs continuously display actual liquid nitrogen level and high-level/low-level set points
- Alarm contacts for remote monitoring of storage tank conditions
- Low-profile tank with vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel chamber Counterbalanced lid with foamed-in-place, high density polyurethane insulation; dedicated vent; 100% clearance Two independent, flexible lid gaskets reduce moisture migration into the chamber
- Liquid level sensor and fill port within vacuum space, for maximum storage and sensor protection
- Front-mounted key lock and rear-mounted recessed power switch; control panel can also be locked
- Temperature sleeve (included) provides colder temperatures and efficient vapor phase operation
- Heavy-duty casters
- Color: White
- Body: 18-gauge cold-rolled steel with powder-coated paint
- Reservoir: Stainless steel
- With level monitor: Yes
- With auto fill system: Yes
- Electrical requirements: 230V 50/60Hz (CEE 7/7)
Thermo Scientific* CryoMed* Controlled-Rate Freezers
Easy Programming and Monitoring
- Chamber and sample temperatures and operation status simultaneously display on backlit LCD. Chamber temperature is monitored by fixed-mount Type T thermocouple.
- Sample temperature is monitored by Type T thermocouple with flexible cable (included).
- Pre-Cool step automatically begins temperature ramp when chamber and sample temperatures are equilibrated within 1°C.
- Audible indicators alert operator when hold time has elapsed.
- Operation continues if power outage lasts less than 10 seconds; audible/visual alarm sounds if outages last longer than 10 seconds.
- Modifiable access code offers added security.
LN2 Freezing System Components:
- Intuitive control panel and integrated thermal printer
- Dual solenoid valves that increase LN2 injection volume for precise temperature control and accelerated freezing for optimum cell viability
- Specially designed air handling system and liquid nitrogen ring that work in tandem for precise temperature control and uniformity
- Overtemperature protection on heating element
- Type 304 stainless steel – Exterior powder-coat finish
- Foamed in-place polyurethane insulation
- Bulb-style gaskets for tight door seal; PTFE heat-breaks to prevent door from freezing closed
- Front- and top-access models designed for human IVF and easy “seeding”