Tuttnauer’s MLV laboratory line of semi-automatic, electro-mechanically controlled, vertical steam sterilizers provide safe, economical and effective sterilization.
- A safety device prevents the operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurized
- A cycle cannot start if the door is open or not properly locked
- The door cannot unlock until chamber pressure reaches room pressure
- The chamber is constructed of long lasting 316Ti grade stainless steel with superior corrosion resistance
- The autoclave is designed for easy servicing allowing maintenance access to all components