Hybaid Shake ‘n’ Stack Hybridization Oven
Accurate temperature control and uniformity have made the Thermo brand of hybridization ovens the first choice for molecular biologists the world over. The Thermo Hybaid Shake ‘n’ Stack is specifically designed for safe stacking meaning more space in your lab! Each unit has the capability of operating either rotisserie or shaking platform giving you additional functionality.
- The Hybaid Shake ‘n’ Stack have been specifically designed for safe stacking up to three units high. Each oven has the ability to operate with either rotisserie or shaking platform. One compact triple oven tower can be set up to undertake three distinct functions at different temperatures – a real space saver in todays often cluttered life science laboratories.
Flexible choice of consumable type
- Each Hybaid Shake ‘n’ Stack oven can be furnished with a range of accessories including a variety of rotisseries. The rotisseries will hold up to 10 x 35mm diameter hybridisation bottles or up to 30 x 50ml plastic tubes, ideal for hybridizing multiple membranes under safe, reproducible conditions.
Shaking Platform available for additional functionality
- The shaking platform provides linear rocking movement suitable for such procedures as membrane washing and gel distaining. The shaking platform can be purchased separately and is quickly and easily interchangeable with the rotisserie. As with the rotisserie, the shaking platform benefits from variable speed control.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Accurate temperature control for improved experimental results
- Excellent temperature uniformity for reproducible results with low backgrounds
- Multiple rotisserie fittings for flexible choice of consumable
- Interchangeable rotisserie/ shaking platform for hybridization and washing procedures
- Stackable format allowing better utilization of laboratory space
- Variable speed settings for protocol optimization
- Temperature range : Ambient +8°C – 85°C
- Uniformity (within the bottle) : +0.25°C