- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- The characteristics of the ice produced by Hoshizaki ice makers means that ‘freeze-burn’ is no longer an issue when displaying fresh fish or produce.
- Quality stainless steel auger and evaporator increase the life expectancy of these components and the whole ice maker, as well as reducing costly maintenance visits.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
- Due to the auger system the water consumption is equal to the ice production.