Thermo Scientific* Wellwash* and Wellwash* Versa
- The Thermo Scientic Wellwash andWellwash Versa are easy-to-use strip washers that oer convenience through a graphical user interface, eight language versions and a USB port.
- Two models for exibility The Thermo Scientic Wellwash is the basic model for washing 96-well plates only.
- It is intended for use when only a few similar assays are run routinely. The Thermo Scientic Wellwash Versa is the advanced model which can also wash cells and 384-well plates, oering enhanced exibility needed for research use.
- Easy and convenient to use. The large color display makes the Wellwash® andWellwash Versa very easy and convenient to use.
- The user interface is logical and intuitive, requiring minimal training so that protocols can be developed quickly. A context-sensitive help feature is included in both instruments.
- The internal software is available in eight languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese).
- Optimal washing performance for reliable assay results. The Wellwash washers efficiently remove liquid from the wells.
- The very low residual volumes eliminate high background signal to ensure reliable assay results without the possibility of decreased assay sensitivity or false positive or negative test results.
- Residual volumes are further minimized in the Wellwash Versa by the crosswise sweep mode.
- Reliable and secure performance. The wash and waste bottles in the Wellwash washers are not pressurized to minimize the risk of spillage and to prevent the washing liquid from being drawn into the aspiration pump, which could damage the instrument.
- After using the instrument, the automatic rinse feature can be set to operate in a specied time sequence to ensure that the liquid channels do not get clogged. The liquid level sensors in both, the wash and waste bottles, ensure safe performance.
- Added versatility for research use. The wash parameters of the Wellwash Versa can be adjusted to achieve a gentle wash to remove excess liquid without disturbing the cell layer, critical for cell washing applications.
- To increase assay throughput, the Wellwash Versa can be connected to automation systems such as the Thermo Scientic RapidStak microplate stacker.
- A USB ash memory stick transfers protocols between the PC and the washer, or several washers. It also facilitates easy update of the internal software, and downloading log les and reports.
- CE mark
- ELISA-based assays