NanoDrop Lite UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
The NanoDrop Lite performs basic microvolume measurements. Its compact design, with built-in controls and software, make the NanoDrop Lite small enough to fit on any benchtop. The patented sample retention system allows sample to be pipetted directly onto the optical measurement surface. After measurement the sample is wiped off the measurement surface with a lint free lab wipe.
- Measures nucleic acid concentration at 260nm and purity using the 260/280 ratio
- Measures purified protein concentration at 280nm
- Employs the unique NanoDrop microvolume sampling technology
- Delivers the accuracy and reproducibility expected from NanoDrop instruments
- Uses built-in controls and software–no computer required
- Optional accessory printer for cryogenic labels available