AccuMAX™ Series for Laboratory
- The AccuMAX series is designed to provide accurate readouts for UV irradiance, visible illuminance or luminance light readings. When equipped with an interchangeable sensor detector, the AccuMAX readout unit can be used to perform fluorescent inspection (intensity check through normal operation) and UV dosing (energy check through integration operation). Both the XR-1000 and XF-1000 readout units feature a sleek design and rugged housing, maximum 4-digit autoranging and easy-to-read 3 inch monochrome LCD screen with icons and alphanumeric display. A removable, rubber protective boot for the meter is included. A padded carrying case is available as an accessory.
- Four side-by-side buttons provide for easy operation of user-intuitive interactive functions
- Menu-driven, user-selectable settings; customized visible units of measurement and backlight display to suit operating conditions
- Screen displays meter status, battery power level, light intensity, wave type readings and user-available functions
- Multiple-function control of main operational modes: absolute data/normal, autozeroing and integration