The Spectrolinker™ was developed to be one of the most advanced, versatile and accurate UV crosslinkers. With the success of Spectrolinker came the Select™ series UV crosslinkers, created specifically for the needs of researchers with limited budget.
Designed to monitor UV radiation and self-adjust to variations in UV intensity, all Spectroline UV crosslinkers feature a “smart” microprocessor controller and unique true UV monitoring circuitry to enable users to get errorfree results with speed, accuracy and safety.
These units are built specifically to eliminate time-consuming adjustments, unnecessary repetitive programming and unwarranted risk of sample damage.
- Covalently binds nucleic acid sequences and hybridization membranes in 30 seconds or less
- Safeguards your valuable test results from washouts
- Ensures optimum nucleic acid membrane binding, even when UV output varies
- Provides ultimate ease of use and accuracy with “Smart” microprocessor controller
- Protects users from UV exposure with fully enclosed chamber